• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Italian language not available on Mac

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One year has just passed and still there is no support for Italian language:Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 15.09.12.png Why are you promoting Elements 2021 in Italian when the software is not in Italian? In my country this is called "cheating".

TOPICS
Feature request , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Hi,

As far as I'm aware there has never been an Italian language version of Photoshop Elements on the Mac since the application was first released back in 2001. As such, I think it is extremely unlikely that an Italian language version will be announced soon, if ever.

I'm sure you realise that the Photoshop Elements website is targeted towards both Windows and Mac users. As there is an Italian language version for Windows, it is wholly understandable that the website is written in Italian wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As far as I'm aware there has never been an Italian language version of Photoshop Elements on the Mac since the application was first released back in 2001. As such, I think it is extremely unlikely that an Italian language version will be announced soon, if ever.

I'm sure you realise that the Photoshop Elements website is targeted towards both Windows and Mac users. As there is an Italian language version for Windows, it is wholly understandable that the website is written in Italian when you visit the Italian version of Adobe.com.

The tech specs make it perfectly clear that there are a limited number of language versions for the Mac compared to Windows:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/tech-specs.html

And when you purchase the product via the Adobe website, the order form clearly asks which language version you would like to purchase (Inglese, Francese or Tedesco).

That's pretty transparent, and a far cry from "cheating" as you've described it 🙂

If having an Italian language version of a member of the Photoshop family is extremely important to you, you might want to consider the Creative Cloud Photography Plan which consists of Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic and a bunch of other great resources for only 9,75 Euros per month (as of April 2021). You will happy to learn that all the apps in the plan are available in Italian on the Mac (reflecting the larger user base of Creative Cloud users compared to Photoshop Elements users):

Adobe Creative Cloud Language Availability

Sorry if that is not the answer you were looking for, but I hope it helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Phil.

One could have purchased the license when using Windows and now switched to macOS. And one would expect to have the same " basic features" when changing OS.

Since there is already the translation for Windows it should not be a big deal for the developers to release it for macOS too. I hope they do that soon.

Thanks again and have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bhuwan0D45 

I think that your post title can be considered as 'cheating' as well........

Why don't you state that you are requesting an italian version for Macs?

It's a legitimate request which should be posted in the feedback forum, not this one.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/photoshop-elements/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40873

As you can see from the system requirements, PSE 2021 offers 10 different languages for Windows and only 4 for Macs.

So, it's highly dependent on the Windows/Macs market share. Adobe does not  give any indication of that share, but different external sources seem to indicate that it's probably 80% Win / 20% Mac. I have run a poll on another forum which confirms those shares.

Anyway, at least in this forum, you are welcome to post in Italian.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines