• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maximum Resolution - Torn Paper in Organizer

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some JPEGs that have a resolution of 12000 x 9000. They are showing as a torn sheet of paper in Organizer 2023. What is wrong? Windows 11, 32 GB RAM.

TOPICS
Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Hi Todd.  I'm afraid you have exceeded the default maximum resolution for the Organizer.  However, if you are adventurous enough to edit the registry, you can override the maximum by following the instructions found in this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd.  I'm afraid you have exceeded the default maximum resolution for the Organizer.  However, if you are adventurous enough to edit the registry, you can override the maximum by following the instructions found in this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

Greg's suggestion about the maximum image size is spot on. The instructions he linked to do work if followed closely but, I think there is an error in the instructions. I have a 64-bit Windows 11 PC. But the Organizer data on my PC was found in the 32-bit location, not the 64-bit location. This is a screenshot of my Organizer registry section.

Screenshot-000716.png

If you're going to edit your registry, it would be a good idea to create a restore point (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Recovery) before you do the edit. That way, you'll be able to go back if something goes bonkers with your registry edit.

NOTE: After you edit the registry and restart your PC the Organizer will still show the torn sheet of paper. Just right-click on the thumbnail and choose Update Thumbnail from the pop-up menu.

Screenshot-000717.png

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Greg and Walter. I had looked for a maximum resolution in the Help but did not find anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines