Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Menu fonts in Elements 2022

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased the new Photoshop Elements 2022 and noticed the rather large fonts used in the various drop down menus.

Compared to 2021 version, they are huge as far as I am concerned..

I have tried to Change high DPI settings in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2022 but does not work.

My monitor is a Dell 27" at 3840 x 2160 resolution.

Any way to get 2022 to look like 2021 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021
Hello, This used to be an issue wherein fonts used to appear very small on high DPI set-up. We have fixed this issue in PSE 2022. If you do not wish to see large font size in drop downs, you can change the UI Scale factor of the application to 'Small - 100%' from Edit >  Preferences > Display & Cursors. Please relaunch the application to see the changes. Thanks, Priyanshi

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This used to be an issue wherein fonts used to appear very small on high DPI set-up. We have fixed this issue in PSE 2022.

If you do not wish to see large font size in drop downs, you can change the UI Scale factor of the application to 'Small - 100%' from Edit >  Preferences > Display & Cursors. Please relaunch the application to see the changes.

Thanks,

Priyanshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, 

I have Elements 2021 and this has exactly the same High Density Displays UI Scale Factor as Elements 2022.

The fonts on the various menus in 2021 is much more user friendly than in 2022, so not sure as to what have been fixed in 2022.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
15 hours ago 15 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did this and it makes the font extremely small. Is there any way to get something in between? The small is unreadable and the big is annoying. It was not an issue that fonts appeared too small on my display(also Dell 27") in PSElements 2021.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines