• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My lasso tool won't move.

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I have Photoshop Elements 2020. I use my lasso tool to copy and paste, but suddenly, it won't move. I can't drag it anywhere with my mouse. Can anyone help? I use Windows 11. Thanks.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Try resetting the tool. On the tool's option bar, look for a box-like icon, lower right. Click to reset.

If that does not fix it, reset preferences to default. Go to Edit menu>Preferences>.General and click on reset preferences on next launch. Close PSE and restart the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS I also can't click to remove the lasso. I have to save the picture and open it back up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the tool. On the tool's option bar, look for a box-like icon, lower right. Click to reset.

If that does not fix it, reset preferences to default. Go to Edit menu>Preferences>.General and click on reset preferences on next launch. Close PSE and restart the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. The reset fixed it. Happy Holidays!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines