• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No media available.

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Photoshop Elements 2024. Now, in Organizer, I receive the following error message: "No media available. Please clear applied filter and try again." How do I proceed to find where I can identify and delete the offending filter?

OkLumberjack
TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Elements 2024 has some new options in addition to the ones described in Peru Bob's link.  So make sure that All Media is shown in the new Filter which deals with synched media from the Elements Web feature.

Also, did you upgrade from a prior version and did you choose the option to convert your prior catalog?  If not, your prior catalog needs to be converted to the Elements 2024 format.  See this post for further instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep going down this same rabit hole.  I am using the 30 day trial of Elements 2024.  I have brought in a few test photos to the organizer.  When I try to add the star rating to any photo I get the "no media available, clear applied filter". How do I get past this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 2024 has some new options in addition to the ones described in Peru Bob's link.  So make sure that All Media is shown in the new Filter which deals with synched media from the Elements Web feature.

Also, did you upgrade from a prior version and did you choose the option to convert your prior catalog?  If not, your prior catalog needs to be converted to the Elements 2024 format.  See this post for further instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mary38470961pjxn, I am guessing that you are in the adaptive view of the Organizer grid, which is the default.  If this is the case, you are probably clicking on the star rating filter that is in the top right corner of the screen. 

Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, July 13, 2024_13h58m57s.png

IMO, the easiest way to add star ratings is to be in the Details view of the grid.  To get there, press Ctrl+D.  Then click on the appropriate star under the image.

Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, July 13, 2024_13h59m58s.png

If you want to remain in the default view, you can right-click on an image and make a selection from the Ratings sub-menu in the context menu popup.

Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, July 13, 2024_14h5m26s.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Well damn! Who knew? Works perfectly when in the details screen. Hours wasted—thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines