• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer warning re. system error

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When opening an album in the Organizer, I get a pop us message saying "PhotoshopServer.exe - System Error.  The code execution cannot proceed because icucnv58,d11 was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."  Everything seems to work normally.  What is this about and is it a serious problem?  Ken

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is a Windows 10 operating system issue. Basically your computer is missing the icucnv58.dll file. This is a .dll that has been developed by The ICU Project (the International Components for Unicode Project) and deals with various globalization issues. As you've found out already, it doesn't look like it's system-critical so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

But if you want to try and fix it here's a few suggestions:

1. Update your Windows 10 OS to the latest version

2. Reinstall Adobe Photoshop Elements

3. Run an SFC scan & use the DISM tool as outlined here:

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your quick response.  Since things are working normally and you feel it's not a serious problem, I'll simply ignore it and not worry about it.  Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines