• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE2023

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated from PE 2018 to PE2023 and found several problems. In Organizer, the images are all tightly packed together with no data, so it is necessary to click on an image to full size to see the data which makes it much more time cunsuming and tedious. In PE2018 Organizer the images were all separate with some data with each image. In Editor, the drop down menus are now so large that they obscure the image, can they be reduced in size? The editing sliders do not show the changes as the slider is moved, only when stopped, not so in PE2018. This makes subtle changes more difficult and time consuming. I hope these problems can be resolved, meanwhile I have gone back to PE2018 

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Organizer, to see the data select View - Details in the top menu bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that worked perfectly. I still have the problem of very large fonts in the drop down menus in Editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lots of user have reported about Sliders not updating.

If you highlight the number fields and use the Arrow keys you get real time adjustments.

Adding Shift to the Arrow key makes the adjustment faster.

I believe the Drop down menus in the editor become larger when the Windows system scaling is increased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines