• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo transfer from PSE to iPad?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While using the PSE2020-21from time to time, I've seen "move to" or "view on" iPad in a drop down menu within PSE. Now when I go looking for it, I don't see it in any of the drop down menus. What's going on? I don't want to run PSE ON the iPad, I was hoping PSE had a function to airdrop or bluetooth photos to an iPad on the same network. Is there such a function? Will this function work only if Apple Photos is also open? Does PS Express need be installed on the iPad? Was this just a trial balloon that has now been removed by an update?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps you were looking at iTunes. (Scroll down about half way for the pertinent drill.)

How to back up and restore PDF documents on iPad/i... - Adobe Support Community - 4789293

I  use Dropbox to tansfer from my computer to my iPad, or send a picture file as an attachment in an e-mail to myself, open the mail on the iPad, then save the picture file on the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines