• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Element 2.0

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need an update for Windows 10 so that I can load Photoshop Element 2.0 onto my laptop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE2 was designed for Windows 98, Me, 2000 or XP. Adobe does not provide downloads or updates for older software as there are likely to be compatibility issues with Windows 10.

If you can find the original disk, you can try installing at your own risk.

Alternatively download the free trial of the current version PSE15 and see if you like it. There are lots of new features but most of the tools will still be familiar.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/download-trial/try.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pse 2 seems to work fine here on a windows 10 x64 bit system with a 1 TB hard drive.

What is the issue your having with installing pse 2?

One reason it wouldn't work on win 10 is if your hard drive has more than 1 TB of free space, in which case pse 2 can't see it and gives a scratch disk full message.

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines