• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 11 Windows [Where to download PSE 11 Win?]

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchased copy of Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 11, I recently purchased a new laptop that does not have a CD drive. My product is registered with Adobe. Is there a way to download a version of Elements 11? I followed the links to download an older version, but 11 was not specifically listed. When I try to put in my serial number it will not work. Where can I get a version of Elements 11 to install on my laptop? Thanks Todd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

toddg2227396  wrote

I have a purchased copy of Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 11, I recently purchased a new laptop that does not have a CD drive. My product is registered with Adobe. Is there a way to download a version of Elements 11? I followed the links to download an older version, but 11 was not specifically listed. When I try to put in my serial number it will not work. Where can I get a version of Elements 11 to install on my laptop? Thanks Todd

Todd,

See this tech note for instructions re older versions of PSE:

Download older versions of Adobe apps

If this fails, contact Adobe directly for assistance.

Another approach if you still have the disk, copy it to a thumb drive and try to install via USB on your new machine.

Be aware that this old version of the software may not function properly on a modern operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi toddg2227396,

I've sent you a private message, please check and respond.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An you give me the serial number please. I have Eke e ts 11 on my old laptop abs need a serial number to put it in my new lap top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines