• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 (Organizer)

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Photoshop Elements 2021 in Aug 2021. I have used previous versions. I mainly use organizer and it initially worked well, however recently this has changed. The automatic face recognition does not work. When I click on "Mark Face" icon  it comes up with the following and simply locks up. Also the "watch Folder" function no longer works.

defaultd4c1ofxfw3w8_0-1636413255851.png

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

If you click on the Yes button in your screenshot message, does face recognition take place?  Look in the lower right status bar to see whether the face recognition status is shown.

And what do you mean by the watch folder not working.  With a larger catalog, it may take a few minutes for the import-from-watch-folder dialog to appear.

How large is your catalog?  Are your media files stored on an internal or external drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS are you using?

I am currently using Windows 10

If you click on the Yes button in your screenshot message, does face recognition take place?  Look in the lower right status bar to see whether the face recognition status is shown.

The face recognition appears to start (see screen shot), however it does not progress and eventually I have to hit cancel.

defaultd4c1ofxfw3w8_0-1637048425742.png

No status appears to be shown.

And what do you mean by the watch folder not working.  With a larger catalog, it may take a few minutes for the import-from-watch-folder dialog to appear.

I have setup my watch folder (see screenshot). In my previous version it would automatically add files however now nothing happens.

defaultd4c1ofxfw3w8_1-1637048688461.png

How large is your catalog?  Are your media files stored on an internal or external drive.

I have 27,000 items which are all stored on an external drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines