• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 6

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Elements 6 for years.  Pretty comfortable with it but now I have a new laptop and I am not sure if it is going to work on my new one.  Or how I go about transferring it over.  When I bought it came on a CD which I still have.  Any ideas, suggestions, help would be much appreciated.

Karen

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS Elements.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your laptop doesn't have a disc drive, either purchase an external disc drive or use another computer to copy the installation files to a USB drive.

You will need your serial number.

Also, I know PSE 5 won't run properly on Windows 10 (even though it installs).  PSE 6 may not run properly on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One thing worth mentioning is that the current version of PS Elements is on sale for 30% off — I think through January 4.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines