Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 9

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am getting a new laptop and I need to move my Elements 9 serial number to it... this version still fulfills my needs and is registered on my Adobe account... but I do not find an installer for Windows 10 ?

thanks.

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post Photoshop Elements related queries over at 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/bd-p/photoshop-elements?page=1&sort=latest_replies...

But judging by the fact that PSE 9 is not even listed among »System requirements | Older Versions« I suspect you may be overly optimistic when expecting such old software to run on a current OS. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements/older-versions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS Elements.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are no available download links for PSEv.9.

If you have the original installation disk, you can use that. In the event that your new laptop does not have a DVD drive, copy the disk to a thumb drive and install via USB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines