• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements install issues - Error 113

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried various technics turning off all sorts of services.  A hard wired connection isn't possible for me (I'm using a power network solution but also tried wifi).  Any idea how to get Elements to install? I plan on asking for a refund if not. It seems crazy they make you go through so many hoops when it should just work.

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me  understand:   You are trying to install, across a network connection, to a particular computer?   If that's the case you pretty much are out of luck.

Do you have the ability to install it from a download, directly onto whatever computer?   You can download the software from the main adobe site- what counts is the the registration key / serial number stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a HelpX article that may help you with Error 113

I assume you are talking about Elements 2022.  If so, try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here.  Depending on what region of the world you are in, support hours are limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines