• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing in elements 14

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSE 14 edition. I want to print wallet size photos with my Canon Selphy photo printer. So I wand two images printed using the same photo. I have PSE 14. In PSE 6, which I replaced, ther was a selection for "print multiple photos", and this is not in 14. I tried printing from Organizer but the photos were slightly larger than the area I wanted, which by the way there was only preset sizes. I have searched your Web site and YouTube for help and found none. Does Adobe have any detailed printed material or videos on this subject.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems that I am the only one having this problem. Thought someone would have had at least one suggestion or referral location. I did get a response from one person but could not get the same information in the locations that were lined out for me. Wondering now if my version of PSE 14 is not the correct one for the instructions I was given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got correspondence from two very helpful personsa and want to thank them so much for the help given me. And for their patience to help with this problem.

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines