Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Photoshop Elements 2021

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I bought PSE to my MacBook Air last year in the summer and installed it, it worked fine despite it was in english not swedish as my natural language, but as I also has a PC and there has a swedish version of PSE 2020 it was no big problem.

But about some 1 or 2 months ago it did'nt start any more, it does not answer is the message I got from my Mac. Is it because the OS has ben updated or what has gone wrong? And how do I solve the problem, I am not interested in bying a whole new version of PSE 2022 if I in any way can awoid it. I am just fine with 2021.

Regards Hans-Peter Stülten

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a Mac user, but it is my understanding that if you update to Monterey 12.1 or later, Elements 2021 should work.  (Of course, there may be incompatibilities if you are using an English version of the program on a Swedish language OS.  I have no way to tell. ) 

You may want to contact Adobe Support to see if they can help you.  You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help and Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
HI!

I contacted Adobe support, and now my problems are solved.

It seemed that the reason for the problems was the latest big update of my Apple OS to Monterey 12.1

Med vänlig hälsning
Hans-Peter Stülten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I bought PSE to my MacBook Air last year in the summer and installed it, it worked fine despite it was in english not swedish as my natural language, but as I also has a PC and there has a swedish version of PSE 2020 it was no big problem.

But about some 1 or 2 months ago it did'nt start any more, it does not answer is the message I got from my Mac. Is it because the OS has ben updated or what has gone wrong? And how do I solve the problem, I am not interested in bying a whole new version of PSE 2022 if I in any way can awoid it. I am just fine with 2021.

Regards Hans-Peter Stülten

By @Hans-Peter1

https://www.adobe.com/ca/products/photoshop-elements/tech-specs.html

The Swedish language is not available on Macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines