Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

PS Elements 2023--is saving with icons, not thumbnails

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased PS Elements 2023.  This is a fresh download, no previous version in use (I was using a different photo editor). It saves photos with the the PS Elements icon rather than a thumbnail of the picture, making it really hard to find what you want when you need it.  If I change the SAVE AS to jpeg it saves it as a photo thumbnail but it's then not part of the Elements organizer.  I am using Windows 10.  All of my photos outside of Elements save with photo thumbnails so this is not a Windows problem per se so though I don't know if it's some kind of compatibility issue.  Can someone help me fix this?  I have not been able to find an answer to this problem.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a large catalog of photos, it takes a while for the thumbnails to generate.  If you scroll through the grid, youi will see the thumbnails that have already generated.  And just to prove the point, you can select one of the icons and press Ctrl+Shift+U to generate the thumbnail manually.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines