• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2023 - High Density Settings

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me if PSE 2023 finally supports higher resolution displays. The older programs offered High Density settings for 100% and 200% which were of no use to me and has held me back from upgrading to the latest version.

Any information would be appreciated... thanks!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can test it out for yourself with a 30 day free trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, yes... but I was hoping to not go through the process only to be disappointed again. I'll see if anyone has checked into this and will download the trial if needed at a later time.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the settings are the same in pse 2023.

Photoshop elements set on Auto only seems to respond to changes in the actual windows screen resolution setting and not if one increases the Scale & Layout percentage in the windows settings.

Screenshot-(996).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing this information.

I am very dissappointed with Adobe for not fixing this yet again. There are very many screens that require 125% and 150% scaling and for some reason Adobe just ignores this problem.... maybe next year's update will fix this, but probably not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish I had checked this topic before purchasing. I had been using Photoshop Elements 12 on my iMac for many years.

In ditching Mac for a new Windows system I presumed wrongly that in upgrading to the latest PSE there would be some improvement. Instead when I open PSE on my 3840 x 1260 screen, PSE looks like a kiddies colouring book.

Unfortunately a lot of money wasted and yet another example of Adobe's corporate view:

"Do the user down and force them into dead end update paths at increased cost"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines