• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE15 Activation limit exceeded with no activated devices

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving PSE15 from one device to another, second device will not activate as limit has been exceeded, yet if I look at my account there are 0 activated devices. I have removed PSE15 from the first device so the account is correct, there are no activated devices. So why the error and how do I get it fixed?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

For activation issues you need to contact Adobe directly.

You can call them: Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Or you can initiate a chat session: Contact Customer Care (adobe.com)

Explain to the agent that you do not need help with the software, just with activation. If he/she insists that PSEv.15 is no longer supported, be assertive. If you don't get anywhere, call again and hopefully another agent will respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

Only ask to have your activations reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For activation issues you need to contact Adobe directly.

You can call them: Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Or you can initiate a chat session: Contact Customer Care (adobe.com)

Explain to the agent that you do not need help with the software, just with activation. If he/she insists that PSEv.15 is no longer supported, be assertive. If you don't get anywhere, call again and hopefully another agent will respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for quick response, not surprisngly UK contact phone numbers are Mon-Fri only so I'll try then.  Can't see any chat session links on the page you linked to for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

Only ask to have your activations reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob, that link doesn't open a chat window just goes to the contact page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your browser isn't blocking popups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was! Once exception added the chat window opened as you stated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to let people know that I just had this problem and this worked for me.  Agent asked for my serial number, OS version and as soon as I provided to him, he reet my activations and I have access again.... one very happy camper 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently one poster stated that he had success on the 2nd phone call to Adobe with activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must've got lucky, first chat operator reset activation count without question - case closed, thanks all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines