• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions about the Daily Creative Challenge...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop Elements for years. Now I have a subscription to a package. Although I have had it for awhile I have been nervous about making the jump from Elements 2019 to photoshop 2020. Then I get an email about the Creative Daily Challenge. It seems like it would be a good introduction to the different interface. I called sales to find out more about the program. I got the were are just sales answer. So I am not sure where to go to get more answers. I have checked into one one of the past videos to get a sense of the Daily Challenge. It is definitely something I would like to explore more. Anyone have any ideas about what department or person to contact. Or has anyone gone through the challenge that can tell me more ?

Thanks much.

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hope you will continue to evolve your creativity.  We may be able to direct you to more specific help if you let us know what software you have installed. Creative Cloud apps are amazing but many prefer a combination of Lightroom & Photoshop to meet all their editing and social media needs. Or more simply, Photoshop Elements as an alternative to subscription software.  There is an app or app combination for everyone.u

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been putzing with my photoshop subscription for 2020 while i am waiting for a phone pick up from Adobe. Been ahold for a long time, Somehow I made extra groups in shapes. I need to know how to delete them. I was looking for talk bubbles. They did not appear under the shape tool. So I hit default in the top bsr and got duplicates of all the folders. Not sure how to delete the dups. I cannot highlight and delete. I also casnnot find the comic filter that is present in Elements. Oh well ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines