Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Reinstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 14

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I reinstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 from the CD?  I installed the software on my computer on 11/20/16. I need to reinstall the software because my computer crashed.  The CD will not bring up the install process.  How do I proceed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Please look here: Download Photoshop Elements | 2018, 15, and 14

Let us know if that works

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no downlaod for 14

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cathyl25054951  wrote

There is no downlaod for 14

Check out this link.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was no link, it just showed that I Have elements 14 and my serial number.  No download button.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cathyl25054951  wrote

There was no link, it just showed that I Have elements 14 and my serial number.  No download button.

Was your serial number registered with an Adobe account?  On the link I provided, there are instructions to follow which should lead you to a download link.  If you are unable to follow them, click on a "Contact us" link which appears on the page and a support chat will open up.  Adobe support should then be able to help you with a download link. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the exact same problem. The order and serial number appear under My Products, because we registered the product when we purchased it. But the product does not appear under Order History, since we bought the CD in a box (I think from Amazon in 2015), and not from Adobe.com. There is no link I can find anywhere to download Elements 14, including by following any of the links suggested by Cathy or Greg above. Inserting the CD into our computers CD drive does nothing. How do we get Elements 14 to install from the CD?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultwbw1460797dt , what OS are you using?

If you are on Windows, view the disc with Windows File Explorer and you should have an exe file to click on which will run the installer.

This is an old thread and Adobe's policies have changed.  You will not be able to get a download link from Adobe.  And you should not need one if you have the disc.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

looks like my dobe photohop elements 14 corrupted , so i wants to reinstall, how to do it?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines