• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling Adobe Photoshop Element 10

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an official Adobe Photoshop Element 10 which I bought some years ago. I have been using this software successfully ever since. I even reinstalled it twice when I purchased a new computer. Yesterday I accidentally deleted all my software on the computer when I reinstalled Windows 10. I have been trying to reinstall my 3 Photoshop 10 discs, but I cannot get past the second disc which keeps telling me that my Serial Number is wrong, when it is not. How can I reinstall my software successfully..

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to Photoshop Elements.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try installing it in Trial Mode (so don't enter your Serial Number just yet).

If that installation works, when you start Photoshop Elements for the first time, you should get another opportunity to enter the Serial Number, and hopefully, this time it will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been successful in loading the #10.  I found that software to be superior to the #2020 version.  Windows 10 messed everything up.  Now the #2020 freezes every single time I use it.  Is this how they get me to buy the new version #2021 for $149.00????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble loading #10 and I think they just want to eliminate all the people who are still using the older software so that everyone has to use their regular  monthly payment software. They make more money that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I don't think that's very fair to Adobe.
Photoshop Elements 2021 is currently on offer for $70 or $99 for both Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements, which is a pretty good deal. Bearing in mind how advanced the application is now compared to when it was launched 20 years ago, Adobe have done well to consistently keep the standard price at $99 since 2001.
Moreover, the Creative Cloud Photography Plan at $9.99 per month is amazingly good value. I bought my first copy of Photoshop, version 7.0, back in 2002 and it set me back $600. Every couple of years I paid around $150 to upgrade to the latest version. Over a decade the two different pricing models works out about the same (roughly $1200), but I get Lightroom and a bunch of useful extras like Portfolio, Spark, and Adobe Fonts now on top of Photoshop.
Biggest cost for me these days is buying a laptop which can keep up with the demands of running Adobe applications. (Thank goodness Windows 10 is so much better than anything previously from Microsoft and companies like Huawei and Honor are selling near MacBook-quality machines for a third of the price).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaultvqq4l6ebfl1s wrote:
so that everyone has to use their regular  monthly payment software. They make more money that way.

Photoshop Elements is not subscription. You can use it until you update your OS and/or hardware to something that no longer supports it.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines