• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number not recognized, can't find redepmtlion code

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just purchased and installed PSE 21. The system does not recognize the serial number, which is correct, and asks me to provide the Redemption Code, which I can't find. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A serial number is 6 groups of 4 numbers no letters... is that what you have?

DO NOT POST PRIVATE INFORMATION IN A PUBLIC FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John, for the response. Yes, and my page on the Adobe site has the serial # that I have as part of my identity, but when I try to type in the number (I have done so very carefully several times) to get started, it says my serial number is "invalid"!

What do you make of it, and how can I get around the problem?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought of something:   Are you sure you're using the correct serial #, and not the one for preimier elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Glenn 8675309, @mustafam57041655 said that the ser# is shown on his Adobe account page. What does the price paid have to do with his problem?

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mis read it.  Lots of people buy the $29 "Specials" from shady websites. That's why I asked about how much he paid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought it from Adobe for $59.99 with a 40% discount given by its agent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the serial number has been registered under your account and you are still having problems, contact Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's asking you for a redemption code, you are doing it wrong. Please show the message you get and how you got there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines