• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

serial number not working anymore

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a new laptop and adobe sent me a link to download my photoshop to my new device.  The problem is to use the new downloaded photoshop it is asking me to put in my serial number and then giving me a message that the serial number is invalid.  I contacted customer service and they said my product is outdated which is why the serial number I am using is not being accepted.  What to do?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What product are we talking about here anyway? I don't think there's much you can do if support can't help. Maybe check the serial numbers of your Adobe account?

And you're sure you didn't make a typo? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please share more details like on which platform are you trying to install the product, and also if it is Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. If it is Photoshop Elements, which version are you installing and what version did you bought?

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am on windows on  a HP laptop, my original was PS elements 5.0 but when the adobe agent sent me the download to transfer to my new laptop it says PS elements 7.0...but it requires a serial number and mine is not being accepted.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A PSE 5 serial number won't wotk for PSE 7.

There is no download available for PSE 5.  You need to use your disc to install.

PSE 5 won't run properly on Windows 10 even if you get it to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure it will work, but if you have the Adobe ID that you have been using with PSE 5.0 on your previous computer, then you can try to look for the downloader in your Adobe Account.

VipinGupta_0-1606370731595.png

Hope this helps, otherwise we would recommend to upgrade to the latest version of PSE 2021.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi could you help me w more details?  How do i find my  adobe ID?? Where would download be?  I have my old laptop and can still open and use program and I can sign on to adobe.com... but I don’t know where download info would be to transfer to new laptop.thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks finally found my code via Adobe contact, they sent it to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's Great, So now you have been able to install and use it on your new laptop? Please let me know in case of any issues or if you still need the steps to get the installer.

Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines