• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sizing of prints in Elements 21

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until recently, I used Elements11 for printing images. I use an Epson R3000 which allows prints up to SuperB (A3+). When printing in Elements11, it was easy to choose from a dropdown list in the print dialogue box, which size I wanted to print. With Elements21, the dropsdown list available only shows options up to A4 even if I choose the 'more options' or 'advanced' buttons. I really need to print bigger than A4. Can anyone give me any pointers? Thanks, Tommy.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

1. Go on the Epson web site and check if there is an updated driver and/or firmware for your printer.

2. Have you tried printing the file via another application?

3. If you still have PSEv.11 installed on your machine, there should not be an impediment to printing via this version of the software as you have in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Go on the Epson web site and check if there is an updated driver and/or firmware for your printer.

2. Have you tried printing the file via another application?

3. If you still have PSEv.11 installed on your machine, there should not be an impediment to printing via this version of the software as you have in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Reason for upgrading was that I bought a new laptop so took the opportunity to move to Elements21. I re-installed 11 and it is giving me the same problem now so it might be something to do with the laptop? I like to print from Elements rather than other applications because it gives me good control over things like the colour space I use etc so not sure I'd be able to replicate using another application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Installing a new driver fixed it. So happy!! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines