• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky Replacement problem

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased an upgrade to Photoshop Elements 2024, primarily for the Sky Replacement function.

I've watched tutorials and follow it throught to the Edit drop down tab, which shows a Sky Replacement option. However ! this option is not shown on my Edit drop down tab. Contact with the 'virtual assistant' was totally useless.

How can I get any proper response from Photoshop??

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

The work-flow which you describe is not appropriate for Photoshop Elements 2024. Try this:

1. Open you picture file in the Advanced tab of the Editor.

2. Click on the Guided Edit tab and open it. At the top, right there is  search box. Enter "Replace Sky" and "Perfect Landscape" should come up..

3. Click on this option, and the prompts will take you through the replacement process.  There are several options for sky & clouds!!

4. Let us know if this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The work-flow which you describe is not appropriate for Photoshop Elements 2024. Try this:

1. Open you picture file in the Advanced tab of the Editor.

2. Click on the Guided Edit tab and open it. At the top, right there is  search box. Enter "Replace Sky" and "Perfect Landscape" should come up..

3. Click on this option, and the prompts will take you through the replacement process.  There are several options for sky & clouds!!

4. Let us know if this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines