• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide show how to change timing of individual slides. I have 19 I think of the version of software.

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements.

I have been trying to change time of slides. YOu use to be able to do this in earlier version.

YOu could make differnt transitions if you wanted between each slike and change how long slide showed up.

I cannot after many hours of playing find this. Has it been removed. Or is it still available.

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newer version of the slideshow is very different than the old one and does not have the editing customization that you may be used to.   That is why some users retain the older version which can coexist on your computer with the newer one.  

You can create a fully customized slideshow with Premiere Elements. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This is fustrating and disapointing. Many videos praise the new version, but seem to miss the fact that it misses parts that I find extreemly usefull. I have PE. and wonder in tyrying it if the pictures for some reason are reduced in quality for some reason. Anyway. Im struggling with how to make some pictues time differently. I dont find it easy to use. 

Thank you for your answer.

Regarsds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are working with high resolution photos, the picture quality will be reduced when you place them in a video because the video resolution is lower, unless you are creating a 4K or 8K video.  The Organizer slideshows only create videos in 1080 HD resolution or the lower 720.  Slideshows created in Premiere Elements can be exported at 4K. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines