• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

spot healing brush

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

spot healing brush - in checking size it has  always shown the size of the dot when i move the curset over picture.  Now i just get a cross with a tiny dot.  want to show size when i first move curser over picture without having to start spot healing brush to show the size that will be used.  this is a new problem. Help

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cross with the tiny white dot in the middle typically means the brush size (A max of 2500 in PSE) is maxed out is size, and your canvas is smaller than 2500 square.

Just make your brush size smaller than 2500 and your problem should go asway2021-08-08_051909.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And, depending on the size of the image, this anomaly can occur at much smaller brush sizes than 2500 px.

In this first attached screenshot of an 88 px x 88 px image, the brush is 500 px. You can see the bounds of the brush in the upper-left and lower-left corners and on the right side.

2021-08-08 09_42_41-aSa_Web_Logo-1.png @ 380% (RGB_8) _.png

In this second screenshot of the same image, and one tap of the "]" key to increase the size of the brush to 600 px shows just the small crosshair cursor with the open center (white dot).2021-08-08 09_44_37-.png

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines