• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to access the Help menu in Photoshop Elements 2018, Win 10

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run Elements 2018 under Windows 10 and cannot access the help funtions. I have reinstalled the program but this did not help. I enclose the error text below.

John McWilliam

TOPICS
Actions , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're unable to access the Help menu in Photoshop Elements on your computer running Windows 10.

Would you mind trying a quick method of restoring preferences: 

Do one of the following:

• Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Mac: Option+Command+Shift) immediately after Photoshop Elements begins launching. Click Yes to delete the Adobe Photoshop Elements settings file.
  • Go to Edit > Preferences (Mac: Photoshop Elements > Preferences > General), click the Reset Preferences on next launch button, and then click OK. When you restart Adobe Photoshop Elements, all preferences are reset to default settings.

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I followed your instructions. The reset preferences button is named Restore default settings on my system. It did not change anything, however, when I restarted Elements.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still waiting for a response to my problem

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines