• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to synchronize photos from PSE 2021 catalog (organizer) by using Apple iTunes (no more menu)

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening from France

I know that this topic was already discussed during October 2020 with the title of '' Problem uploading images from PC to Iphone'' without final conclusion at the end by the conributor (You are not alone as I have spent the last couple of days trying to resolve the same frustration. I don't have a solution!)..

As the problem is still existing and that i iunderstand that the software of Itunes will not be longuer updated by Apple (it's the case now since a couple of months), I come back with the same topic and the same trouble described as '' no more possibility to synchronize photos between a windows PC and an apple device (iphone or Ipad) by using the catalog of Photoschop elements 2021 from Itunes ''in the hope that there is now an existing solution or that someone has found one...

Since my update did at the end of last year in PSE 2021 and also in the n+1 issue of Itunes, when I try to use Itunes to synchronise all my photos contained in my PSE album, the menu giving the possibility of choosing photos to synchronize from your album no longer appears.

After :

Capture.JPG

Before :

a6C13_0-1619105260577.png

Is somebody could help me (considering that it's a topic of  Elements. and not itunes ??) 

Thank you for your reply

Laurent

The configuration of my system is :

Itunes rev : 12.11.0.26 (last existing)

Elements Organizer 19.0.0.0 from Adobe photoshop elements 2021 (this is not the last issue released in March 2021)

Last revisions of IOS on my Ipad and my Iphone (and the iphones of my family)

The location of my catalog is : C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\Catalogs\Album_familial\catalog.pse19.db

I prcise that i have on the computer only one path and only one file as described and named above.

No possibility to rename and or to move and or to replace the bd file.

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An idee ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines