• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to update PE 2020 and camera raw 12

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed PE 2020 by disc and was notified, once using the program, that there were 2 updates available:  PE 2020 and Camera raw 12. I was given the option to install now or when closing. When i click install now I get an error message that says: You'll need a new app to open this auphd link    but when i go to the app store is says nothing exists. What do i do? I have also noticed that I am not able to see the raw thumbnails as I did with the PE 13 program. I upgraded to the 2020 because I updated my camera to the T7i and had to use the converter which waisted too much time. Now this updated version still requires me to convert. I feel like i wasted a hundred dollars, please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win or Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe seems to have made a mess of recent updates. I assume Mac as you refer to App Store. Try launching the Adobe Update Helper app manually and then retry the installation of the latest update. Ensure you are looking in the system library, not the user library

If you click Go on the top menu and choose go to folder it usually takes you to /Library/ and you can follow the path from there. The helper app is usually inside the HDBox folder.

Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe Desktop Common⁩ ▸ ⁨HDBox⁩

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im sorry, i have an iphone so i make that mistake a lot. It's actually WIN 10. I tried to find the HDBox folder earlier and couldn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's in C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Adobe/Adobe Desktop Common/HDBox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the 'HDBox' folder as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suggest you uninstall and then re-install. You will hopefully get prompted to update after installation. You can download from the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please have a look at this thread. Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines