• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to use a watermark file in Photoshop elements

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a watermark for my blog and I dont know how to import it to my completed images?

Thank you in advance 

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Is it an ordinary file like jpeg or PNG? If so you could open it in the Expert workspace and create a brush. From the menu choose:

Edit >> Define Brush

Give it a name E.G. My Watermark and save.

Then select the brush tool and from the pull-down list find your new  brush, usually at the bottom of the list.

You can then apply the watermark to images with a single click.

The beauty of creating a watermark brush is that you can adjust the size and opacity before applying it to individual images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the File>Process Multiple Files dialog to add a text watermark to multiple files.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.07_11h56m32s_001_.png

If you need more assistance, check out this tutorial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The above tutorial link is not available. Is there another link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be careful as this process converts your files to .psd format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it an ordinary file like jpeg or PNG? If so you could open it in the Expert workspace and create a brush. From the menu choose:

Edit >> Define Brush

Give it a name E.G. My Watermark and save.

Then select the brush tool and from the pull-down list find your new  brush, usually at the bottom of the list.

You can then apply the watermark to images with a single click.

The beauty of creating a watermark brush is that you can adjust the size and opacity before applying it to individual images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's unclear what's correct about this set of instructions if the objective is to add a watermark to photos.  This answer doesn't explain how. It is short of so many steps that I don't know where to begin.  For me, the trail disappears with "Edit >> Define Brush. Give it a name E.G. My Watermark and save," after which it is impossible to know where to proceed.  This we call useless.  Respectfully always …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jpeg I opened a picture clicked on Edit and define brush is grayed out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will work with jpeg but the image needs to be quite small for a brush. Try cropping.

I usually start with a new document:

File >> New >> Blank File >> OK

Its then possible to set dimensions and resolution for a logo and to choose transparent background. Using:

File >> Save for Web means you can choose PNG24 which maintains the transparency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how to remove the watermark added with Multi-files dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!  Purchase the graphic!  Sometimes it really is that simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glenn - Not sure what you mean by purchase the graphic.  I'm trying to remove a watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines