• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will Free Trial of Premiere Elements Overwrite Elements Download?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old version of Photoshop Elements wouldn't work on my new computer, so I currently have the trial for PSE 21 downloaded on my computer, which I will be buying. However, I'm not looking at Premiere Elements with the video editing (something I've never tried). My question is if I download the trial of Premiere Elements 21 will it overwrite the PS Elements 21 I have on my computer? I already spent a ton of time installing fonts, syles, etc and don't want to have to redo everything so I was hoping the video editing program could be downloaded seperately. Thanks!

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should say that I'm *NOW* looking at Premiere Elements (need an edit button). Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The two programs are entirely independent (although both come with the Organizer).  If you have already installed Photoshop Elements, when you download and install Premiere Elements, the installer will check to see that you already have the Elements Organizer installed and will not install it again. 

Premiere has its own set of preferences and changing them will not affect the preferences you have made in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines