Highlighted

Activating Photoshop Elements 6 in Windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have loaded PE6 in my new computer with Windows 10. There were no messages suggesting that the load had problems, but when I try to run it, it doesn't open. I have tried it as administrator, and have run some problem solving suggestions that opened in various windows, but they didn't reveal any problems. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Activating Photoshop Elements 6 in Windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have loaded PE6 in my new computer with Windows 10. There were no messages suggesting that the load had problems, but when I try to run it, it doesn't open. I have tried it as administrator, and have run some problem solving suggestions that opened in various windows, but they didn't reveal any problems. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 14, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but PSE6 from 2007/08 is too outdated for your operating system.  It's time to upgrade to modern software.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/whats-new.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0