• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements intalling code doesn't work.

New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements at best buy I looked up the code to unlock it when I enter it says it's invalid so now the program doesn't work I posted in tech support someone called when I was as work and never called back. They sent me an email and I replied when it would be a good time to call but got nothing. Should I just return this product?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this information. Since my post, I have been able to do some productive work in Photoshop Elements. 

Not sure I understand about the Redemption Code and serial number. I did click on the links in your post, clicked on Orders and I now have the serial number. However, the site also showed Download.exe. Since I already have downloaded Photoshop Elements, by selecting Download.exe the program will download the progam twice? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serial numbers for PSE start 1057 (24 digits, all numbers, no letters) and are usually found on the disk wrapper inside the box or for downloads, within an email or may be found under your purchase history within your Adobe account.

If you have a redemption code (letters & numbers) sign-in at this link to convert it into a serial number.

https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines