Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Elements 11.1 Update

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Abend Zusammen,

ich will die Raw Elements Update durchführen aber es bricht immer bei 5% ab.

Ich bekomme die Fehler Meldung es besteht kein Kontakt zur Server und ich

soll die Internet Verbindung kontrollieren... da ist aber alles ok.

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.12.19_19h02m24s_001_.png

Gibt es irgendwelche Vorschläge?

Viele Grüße aus Bayern,

Adrian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian,

Could you please check that you are able to reach Adobe.com on your browser, also please check if you have configured any proxy settings on your machine, that is preventing the updater to reach adobe servers?

Also you can use the command prompt and try the following command to check if your machine is able to successfully reach Adobe servers:

Ping www.adobe.com

If you get a response, please let me know, otheriwse if you fail to get a response, you can also check your host file and remove any entries related to Adobe.com

Host file can be found here: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vipin,

thank you for your answer.

I can log onto the adobe web page with my browser (Chrome) and enter

my ID without any problems.

I can ping adobe.com

There are no entries from Adobe in the Host file.

Once again thank you for your help!

Adrian

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.12.20_11h30m12s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other things to check:

-check firewall settings

-check global certificate

See this link:

Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 99jon,

thank you for your suggestions.

I turned my firewall off, still the same result.

Regards,

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian,

Since you are able to successfully reach Adobe.com, You should be able to open this link as well: www.adobe.com/go/elements-esd

This link contains the full setup for PSE and PRE 2019, which you can download and install on your machine without having to reach Adobe while installing.

Also could you please use the Log collector tool: How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool  to collect the logs and share with us, so we can investigate the issue for you.

You can share the logs on a shared drive and share the link with me on a DM.

Kind Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adrian, I would first suggest uninstalling from the Windows Control panel. Then use the Adobe CC Cleaner tool to remove all aspects of Photoshop Elements (select the application from the list) which may have been left behind on your computer.

Then use the ESD link provided by Vipin to install again. After installation go to the menu:

Help >> Updates

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new HD installer, we have the capability to check for existing files and only install the new files on your machine.

And since you have been getting this error on 5%, and have issues with Adobe servers, I doubt if there is any file had must have been downloaded and installed on your machine.

You can directly download and install the Software using the link provided.

Also Please note, that CC cleaner tool is more compatible and designed for CC products, although it has the capability to operate on Elements as well, but it is recommended to use the CC Cleaner as the last resort.

Thanks,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both for your suggestions.

I uninstalled PSE from my computer and the ran the clearing tool.

I then reinstalled from the software that I still had on my drive, the

problem remains the same.

I ran the log tool and a files was uploaded to the adobe server, i

did not get an email confirmation. Do you need me to run the

logger again?

Thanka a lot for your help,

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try downloading the full setup from here: Electronic software download | Elements Family

Use this setup to install the application, in case if you still face issues, please let me know.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vipin,

i downloaded the file, it was the same size as the file I had installed but i made a clean erase and tried to install again.

I got this message:

Exit Code: 145

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 145) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeHUBPhotoshopElements17_core', version:17.0.0.418

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeHUBPhotoshopElements17_core Version: 17.0.0.418). Error code: '145'

WARN: Target directory already exists: 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2019\Elements Home'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The target directory warning is not a problem but the two fatal errors have me stuck.

Thanks for your help,

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update

I installed on my D drive, this went off without a hitch.

Unfortunately  I still cannot download the raw update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you please try Uninstalling the Product from your D:\ Drive, then check for any Elements related folder in Directory: C:\Program Files\Adobe\

There should be some files and folder which might be locked by some process, try deleting these folders manually and then Reinstall the Product in your C:\ Drive, that is the default location.

Also it would be helpful, if you could please share any error logs for camera raw update, or describe the scenario with more detailed steps for me to understand and help you out with a solution.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I uninstalled from drive D and managed to clean up on drive C so that I could re-install PSE2019.

When the raw update stops at 5% I get the error code 113 and the message that the server could not be reached.

Turning my firewall off does not make any difference.

If I click on this link:

https://ims-na1.adobelogin.com/renga-idprovider/resources/img/logos.png

I should be able to see two Adobe logos, I can only see one logo.

The host file is ok

Thank you one again,

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your png image shows two Adobe logos one red & one b&w - side by side. Is this what you are seeing?

Are you on an independent network connection? Have any proxies been set up?

See this similar thread.

Re: Error 113

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are quite right, there are two Adobe logos to be seen.

I am on an independant network connection, no proxies have been set up.

Thanks for your help.

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian,

There are some issues with your internet connectivity, not sure if this has something to do with the C:/ or D:/ Drives.

Can you please tell if you had used the light weight installer to install the software into your D:/ Drive?

In case if the answer to above question is 'Yes', what was the issue that you had faced with camera raw update, when your software was installed in D:/ Drive.

Also if you are trying this on your work computer, could you please check with your IT department to resolve the connectivity issues?

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vipin,

yes I used the light weight installer to install on drive D. The problem with the raw update was exactly the same as the

raw update on drive C.

This is not a work computer. Its my computer at home and its connected to the internet

with a dsl connection.

I dont have any other problems in downloading software updates from other programs.

Thanks for your help,

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vipin,

just checking.... am I on my own now?

Thanks,

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian,

I am trying my best to help you out here.

Can you check for the below items on your machine please:

1) Check that you do not have a proxy setting that is blocking the product to reach to Adobe servers for validating the serial key.

2) Check your Host file and remove any entries that are related to Adobe.com

To check for proxy settings, please refer to the following article: HTTP proxy configuration on Windows 7 | Perfect Privacy

Host file can be found at the following location: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Please let me know in case of any queries.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vipin,

yes i know and I really appreciate your help!

I have no proxy settings on my machine.

I have checked the host file, there is no entry related to Adobe, its all windows servers.

Thank you again for your patience

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adrian there have been no new updates for PSE11 for a few years. What are you trying to do? Have you purchased a new camera that needs raw support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning 99jon,

I am quite happy with my present raw settings. I have a nikon and and everything works fine.

When I start PSE 2019 a windows comes up telling me I have to update the raw files to version 11.1.

If i update at the beginning of the programm  the error message appears and closes down the organiser.

I can choose to update at the end, which I do.The error message is the same but it stops me getting stuck in the loop.

Thanks for your help,

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK sorry for confusion. I note you are using pse 2019. Unless you have a new camera which requires acr 11 I would not worry about updating.

I suspect the original installation in a non-default location (D drive) may have produced a conflict.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines