• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone in Photoshop Elements 12

Explorer ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I clone a section of a photo to another region in Photoshop Elements 12?  Help says to use the Clone Brush from the Enhance section, but I can't find  the Clone Brush.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

vicvanlint  wrote

How can I clone a section of a photo to another region in Photoshop Elements 12?  Help says to use the Clone Brush from the Enhance section, but I can't find  the Clone Brush.

The clone stamp tool is accessible in the tool box. Keyboard shortcut is  S.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vicvanlint  wrote

The clone stamp tool is accessible in the tool box. Keyboard shortcut is  S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

The clone tool looks like a "rubber stamp" icon, screenshot inserted. If you hover the cursor over the tools their names pop up. To use the tool you have to click the area you are cloning "from" while holding the ALT key down, then move to where you are cloning to and press/drag around holding down the mouse button. You may need to reset the "from" part of what you cloning, depending how much you are editing (I almost always have to reset that. ) You may also need to use the zoom tool to go in tighter, depending how fine the detail in what you are editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS and you will in all likelihood need to adjust the size of the brush you are cloning with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines