Highlighted

CRLogTransport.exe - Anwendungsfehler

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen. Jedes mal, wenn ich eine Anwendung aus Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 öffne, bekomme ich die Fehlermeldung "CRLogTransport.exe - Anwendungsfehler".

Mehrfache Neuinstalation hat nichts gebracht. Die Version 14 hat das Problem nicht.

wäre wirklich Dankbar für eure Hilfe.

Gruß Christian

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CRLogTransport.exe - Anwendungsfehler

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen. Jedes mal, wenn ich eine Anwendung aus Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 öffne, bekomme ich die Fehlermeldung "CRLogTransport.exe - Anwendungsfehler".

Mehrfache Neuinstalation hat nichts gebracht. Die Version 14 hat das Problem nicht.

wäre wirklich Dankbar für eure Hilfe.

Gruß Christian

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have LogTransport2.exe in the Adobe directories. I tried to clean my computer. But the Problem is still present.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file is not only installed by Acrobat (discussed in Michel's article), it is also installed by Elements.  I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Greg, i tried to uninstalling and reinstalling the program several times, but the Problem is still present.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0