• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

emailing photos

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I email photos from elements 2018?  I have edited the pictures and want to email them directly from this program?  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rancher75  wrote

How do I email photos from elements 2018?  I have edited the pictures and want to email them directly from this program?  Thanks!

Use the 'Share' option on the top right part of the organizer. Then the option 'by email'.

You'll have to set up a configuration for your mail provider.

As indicated in that dialog, it's not a good idea to email directly from the organizer, since that implies security risks when the organizer 'talks' to your provider. I avoid if possible those risky software to software dialogs...

I generally simply use my provider directly, adding my photos as mail attachments. The good idea is to select the files to send in the organizer, export them in the desired format, size and file names to a temporary location on your desktop. You'll find them easily from your own mail software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  I'm used to my old picture program and was so simple to email pictures.  I take a lot of pics of kids at different events and just want to send them to their parents-quick.  This is not quick for sure.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines