• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error. when trying to send. Share a photo. Msg says to check PW or Adobe ID.

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have doubled checked that the EMAIL address is correct  My account ID set up looks OK

It looks like its sending the picture  ok but about 4 seconds later a window opens that to check your

pasword and EMAIL address.    I am looking for ideas as what is wrong.    Thanks  Bill O.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Subject. Error when attempted to send a EMAIL, JPG picture to a friend Receive a error msg that either the EMAIL address is wrong or the password is not correct or Adobe ID is bad . I tried with several different Pass words but that did not fix anything.

I’m looking for what to do next ideas, Bill 0.

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10 w/Adobe photo shop #13

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are you trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe photoshop #13, I want to EMAIL a JPG picture to a EMAIL friend. I selected 1 picture to select and to send.

Adobe looked like the scan was normal BUT the last thing I saw was an error box on the screen that said Your EMAIL address is not Valid or an error was caused by a bad Adobe id. The bottom line is that the EMAILed picture was not sent. The send to address is correct, I looked at my Apple ID look OK

Now the question is what else or ideas should I look st.

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Photoshop Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subject. Error when attempted to send a EMAIL, JPG picture to a friend Receive a error msg that either the EMAIL address is wrong or the password is not correct or Adobe ID is bad . I tried with several different Pass words but that did not fix anything.

I’m looking for what to do next ideas, Bill 0.

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10 w/Adobe photo shop #13

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked with Adobe tec. person this afternoon.   Deleted Photo shop Element 13 and reinstalled Adobe.photoshop 13.

The new Adobe Photoshop 13 did NOT fix or change the problem of not being able to send a JPEG picture.

Here is the error msg.<< Please check your EMAIL address and password and then try again

INVALID CREDENTIAL  was the name on the top of the box  above the text I have shown abolve.

Bill 0.  6/26/2014

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines