• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to convert .jpeg or .png to .svg

New Here ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change lots of jpg/jpeg or png files to a svg. Can any PSElements do this? If not, which product can?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an on-line converter:

http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-svg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, I appreciate the quick reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to convert bitmap formats (jpeg or png) to a vector format : SVG.

The SVG format is the native format for the Open Source software Inkscape. It's free and it can vectorize bitmap formats like png or jpeg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that. I am finally getting around to learning Illustrator primarily to trace photos and bitmap images and convert them to SVG or a format I can use in photoshop and it seems like I should instead be spending that time learning Inkscape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to convert JPG image files to SVG online for free. Use Convert JPG's online JPG to SVG converter and convert JPG to SVG in few seconds. It will give you best quality output without losing the quality of your image. Go and make free JPG conversions at convertjpg.io.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Free online conversion sites generally produce poor to almost resonble "meh" quality-- -you get what you pay for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines