• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Cameraraw 11.4.1 in Photoshop Elements 2019

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Photoshop Elements 2019 so that I could edit my raw files. I have a Sony A7R4 camera and it needs Cameraraw 11.4.1 to be installed. Elements has Cameraraw 11.1 installed, how do I upgrade this to 11.4.1? I downloaded Cameraraw 11.4.1 and ran it, but Elements still retains cameraraw 11.1, so, what do I do? Have I wasted my money in purchasing Elements 2019?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 2020 is due for launch soon so it’s unlikely PSE 2019 will get updated. You may be able to claim a refund or get a swap to the new version when released - usually in early October. I suggest contacting Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. Got in touch with support and they kindly gave me a refund, all ok now. Will wait for Elements 2020 to see if it will do the required job. Thank you once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 2020 has now been released and you can download and install and use free for 30 days before purchase. See this link

https://99jon.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-install-photoshop-elements-2020.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 2020 updates to ACR 11.4.1 (and so does Elements 2019).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does not (yet) for me and that can be on account of the fact that updates are sent at different times from different time zones (Europe...) or perhaps because I am still with the 'trial' version. I am still at ACR 11.3.

I have received the update to ACR 11.4.0 for PSE2019, not for ACR.4.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines