• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Tagged Locations

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of photos with GPS information in the meta data but not showing up as unpinned locations on the map.  I have zoomed in everywhere I saw items on the map but do not see anything without a location.  Plus, there has to be an easier way to update the map from metadata GPS then hunting and pecking.  It is 2019 after all!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Charles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charles,

For images with GPS metadata in them, they show on the map with "Get location" on top of the pin, they would not show in grid under unpinned tab.

More from the help article : Adding and managing places in Elements Organizer 

Get location name for photographs with GPS information

If your media files include GPS information, they are displayed on the map but don't have place names associated with them.

To associate a place name with these files, hover over the stack and click the Get Location button.

Please let me know of you are facing issue in finding these images or pins on the map.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines