• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My date and time is wrong when I save an edited photo to photoshop elements 18

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anybody help me fix this? My date and time is wrong. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Hi,

This is a mainly user to user forum although some staff do pop in from time to time - you can tell who is what by looking to see if they have a badge under they name. Adobe sends all it email updates using the noreply address to protect users from getting spam. The best way to raise or respond is via a browser.

Now for your problem. Which system are you running on?

Which date are you referring to?

If you using something like file explorer to search for a file, then that probably is looking at t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

somebody sent me a "noreply" email from adobe.  I can't reply, of course.  And of course, there is nothing here on the message board repeating the message that I received from adobe.  Of course. Why does all of this have to be so complicated?  In case someone who responded to me from adobe sees this,

yes I just purchased the photoshop elements 18 about a week ago and yes it has a 24 digit serial number and I have a windows 10 operating system, dell inspiron 1 year old. 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is a mainly user to user forum although some staff do pop in from time to time - you can tell who is what by looking to see if they have a badge under they name. Adobe sends all it email updates using the noreply address to protect users from getting spam. The best way to raise or respond is via a browser.

Now for your problem. Which system are you running on?

Which date are you referring to?

If you using something like file explorer to search for a file, then that probably is looking at the last modified date which will get updated each time you edit it.

Do you use the organizer?

The organizer normally shows the date taken which shouldn't change when you edit the file.

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Brian, little pale face. I was under the impression that when I saved an edited file that it would post a new date and time. thank you for setting me straight on that and thank you so much for taking the time to help me.  Ruth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines