Highlighted

Photoshop Elements 13 does not open in Catalina

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I found that my beloved Photoshop Elements 13 (purchased in 2015) no longer opens after upgrade to Catalina.  I have now moved on to purchase Clip Studio Paint which serves my needs more accurately (graphic artist). However, I no longer have access to the many patterns and brushes that I created in Elements 11 & 13. I am disappointed in Adobe and even more disappointed that my own creations no longer exist. Is there some way to retrieve any of these things please?

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Elements 13 does not open in Catalina

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I found that my beloved Photoshop Elements 13 (purchased in 2015) no longer opens after upgrade to Catalina.  I have now moved on to purchase Clip Studio Paint which serves my needs more accurately (graphic artist). However, I no longer have access to the many patterns and brushes that I created in Elements 11 & 13. I am disappointed in Adobe and even more disappointed that my own creations no longer exist. Is there some way to retrieve any of these things please?

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>disappointed in Adobe

YOU are the one who updated to the 64bit only Catalina, so do not blame Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 2
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this mean that Photoshops Elements 13 will not work in Mac OS Catalina?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2019 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 13 won't run on Catalina.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2019 0