Exit

Photoshop elements 14 serial number

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Probably a common problem.

I have been using Photoshop Elements 14 for a while now.

I have the original disc in a plastic sleeve with an 8 digit number on the back but I dont think this is the serial number (should be 24 digits?)

I dont have the original box anymore (or at least I cant find it) and my computer needs replacing.

Is there anyway I can find my serial number?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

A PSE serial number is 6 groups of 4 digits with the first four digits being 1057.  I think the 9 digit number is just some printing sequence for the label or maybe a product number so won't do you any good.

If you registered your Elements with an AdobeID then adobe.com will have a record of the serial number that you can see by logging in with the AdobeID you registered the product using, click on manage account and then Plans and Products across the top.  There should be both a Products and Ord

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A PSE serial number is 6 groups of 4 digits with the first four digits being 1057.  I think the 9 digit number is just some printing sequence for the label or maybe a product number so won't do you any good.

If you registered your Elements with an AdobeID then adobe.com will have a record of the serial number that you can see by logging in with the AdobeID you registered the product using, click on manage account and then Plans and Products across the top.  There should be both a Products and Order History section, where Products shows all the serial numbers and Order History shows the orders you've made through Adobe.com directly.  Boxed software from somewhere else won't be listed in the orders but if you registered it should still be listed in the Products area.

If the computer being replaced is a PC and you can still run software on it then download and run the Belarc [Security] Advisor and it can find your serial number in it's report of software on your computer.  It is trial ware that will work for a few days which should be long enough to get your serial number assuming you've never installed it before:  Products: Belarc Advisor

If you have a Mac there may be some similar software but I am not sure.

If your computer is broken and cannot be used then you may be able to get someone at Adobe, via Customer Support Chat, to give you your serial number but you have to prove that you own it or at least have recently run it that they can see in some sort of logs they may have.  As such you'll likely need your AdobeID that the software has been running with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's very helpful, thank you.

It is actually my PC at work that is the Issue (I have a newer version at home) so will try Belarc Advisor when next back in the office.

Thank you for your assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines