• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 and Apple Photos

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find out if I can add a Photoshop Elements 2020 extension to Apple Photos? I use Apple Photos to store all my pictures and I'm hoping that adding Photoshop Elements will be a seemless transition so that I don't have to move pictures all over the place. Being able to open the pictures in Apple Photos, edit them in Photoshop Elements, then save them back to Apple Photos would be phenomenal. I have searched but have not found a difinitive answer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Import and export , Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might help. Thank you... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Apple Photos, Choose the image to edit. In the Image menu, choose "Edit With Other" which will take you to the finder. Choose the PSE 2020 folder and then the Support Folder. Choose "Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor" in the Support File Folder. Hope this works for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But in the image menu, the "Edit With Other" is grayed out and can not be selected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Edit With Other" works with photos in your library. If you are trying to edit a photo from a shared album, first import it then you can "edit with" . . .

Make sure you choose Adobe Photoshop Elements EDITOR in the Support File Folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines