Photoshop Elements 2020 Photo Editor will not load anymore

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoship Elements 2020 on my Mac (Big Sur) for awhile, and today the photo editor stopped working today.  I get the "Loading Photoshop Element Editor Workspace" message and then nothing.

I have seen several messages to reinstall, so I have reinstalled several times and nothing. 

What is odd is that after reinstallaiton, I thought it would ask me for the serial number, but it does not.  It just times out.  No errors.

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe das gleiche Problem, mehrmals neu istalliert, keine Seriennummer Anforderung, nichts passiert.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das ganze ging nicht mehr nach dem Adobe Update

Adobe gibt auch hier im Forum keine zufriedenstellenden antworten.

Service geht anders

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Really frustrating. Organizer and Video Editor work, however not photoshop.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sebastian5FDB_0-1615756196001.png

app starts for a second (you see the icon bouncing in the dock for some seconds). Then it practically aborts the start.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines