• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 8 - download.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 8 on a computer which has recently died, and I wish to download and re-install the program in the new computer.  I have the serial numbers etc all ready, but cannot find that magic button  that says "Download"!   Where do I find it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I've now spent too long studying that page.   It gives all the steps to take before and after down loading, but no actual "Download"button - or at least, none that I can find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click and expand the Elements 8 tab? For Mac you download one file. For windows there are two files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If using Windows it is necessary to unzip both downloads and place the contents of each into a single folder and then double-click on setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please accept my embarrassed apologies!   I was mis-reading the relevant instructions ... it is in fact all there, of course!   I'm a happy man ... thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first download does not connect to anything? Says not found???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the download started it looked ok.  . . . But then it crashed my computer. Took hours to set it up again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can't get that download to work, you might be able to download pse 8 from your Adobe account.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines