Highlighted

Style (.ASL) files are Loaded But Not Showing Up (PSE 2019 Mac)

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased .asl files and I uploaded them and when I go to the preset manager, I can see a thumbnail of the file. But when I go to the styles and click on the style I want, no thumbnail appears so I have no way of using the style. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Style (.ASL) files are Loaded But Not Showing Up (PSE 2019 Mac)

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased .asl files and I uploaded them and when I go to the preset manager, I can see a thumbnail of the file. But when I go to the styles and click on the style I want, no thumbnail appears so I have no way of using the style. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if resetting the pse 2019 preferences works.

Go to adobe Photoshop Elements Editor>Preferences>General, click on Reset Preferences on next launch and restart the pse 2019 editor.

res.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please try navigating to the Expert Room and selecting the 'Styles' option from the bottom toolbar.

Styles1.jpg      Styles2.PNG

Thereafter, click on the icon pointed by the arrow in the screenshot and then choose 'Load Styles...'. Select the desired .ASL file and confirm if you're able to view the desired style in the right panel.

Let me know if there's anything else I could help you with.

Thanks,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2019 0